Welcome to Holidailies 2019!
You know, because I did SO WELL with Horrordailies. But wait, I can explain! See, I’m a journalist in real life and I had a whole bunch of deadlines, some of which were for a four-part series, and…
Okay, no excuse. And I am not making any promises on this, either, because I’m traveling a bit this month. That said, I have topics selected, posts outlined, time blocked off for writing, and the very best of intentions intended. And the background image may change. I just found it ten minutes ago.
Being that it’s already 11:20, I’m going with a Sunday Stealing for tonight.
1. Right now I’m blogging, duh.
2. Talking to random birds outside is my well known quirk.
3. Are you confused by this question? Yes, yes, I am.
4. Shower first, then put in contact lenses!
5. That’s why they call it The Streak.
6. A Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my favorite TV shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting this blog entry submitted on time, tomorrow my plans include work.
8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I’d go across the United States, from coast to coast.
9. Supporting Trump is something I don’t understand.
10. Thanksgiving makes me think of slaughter for the sake of gluttony. (Yes, you found the health-conscious vegetarian.)
11. Reading, no wait, coloring, no wait, goofing off with a game on the tablet, no wait, cooking, no wait, escaping into a good movie is the best way to relax!
12. It looks like Autumn is about to give up the ghost around here.
13. Fruit is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
14. The smell of the wood section at Home Depot makes me think of hot men who work with their hands.
15. When I am feeling lazy I stay in my jammies.
16. When I look to the left, I see my reflection in the sliding doors of my office closet.
17. The living room and kitchen are the room(s) that have the best view in my home.
This is what I see through the pass-through in the winter, when I move Inigo’s house away from the drafty living-room window.
He weighs 128 grams and he fills 840 square feet.
18. This week’s food prep, red beans and rice, was done dirt cheap!
19. Cutting back on using plastic is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
20. If you have any suggestions for good cruelty-free make-up, feel free to share them with me.