1, If you could change the ending to one movie you have seen, which one would it be, and how would you reshoot it?
Old Yeller. I think we all know why, and what the new ending would be.
2. If you were to select a food that best describes your character, what food would it be?
Anything vegan: It fits my love of animals, environmentalism, and appreciation for health-consciousness.
3. If you could cure any disease, which would it be?
4. If you had to describe the single worst thing a friend could do to you, what would it be?
5. If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?
Wheel of Fortune. I’m good with word stuff.
6. If you could choose the music at your own funeral, what would it be, and who would play it?
It would never happen because the original four will never play together again. I guess I’ll have to live forever.
7. If you had to spend all of your vacations for the rest of your life in the same place, where would you go?
Europe. Hey, you didn’t say it had to be only one country or city.
8. If you could ask God a single question, what would it be?
I don’t believe in any deities.
9. If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill effects whatsoever what food would you choose?
Vegan ice cream.
10. If you could have a year any place in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Finland. I’ve been fascinated by Finnish culture ever since becoming a Poets of the Fall fan. And think of all the gigs!
11. If you could forever eliminate one specific type of prejudice from the earth, which would it be?
You can’t eliminate just one. Racism, sexism, and homophobia grow up in the same toxic house. But if forced, I would say racism.
12. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select?
Probably something from Monet.
13. If you could ask a single question of a dead relative, what would it be and of whom would you ask it?
My mother’s father’s mother, to confirm her maiden name.
14. If you had to choose the best television show ever made, which one would you pick?
Probably the Carol Burnett Show. It was pure hilarity. Half the fun was watching the performers try not to crack up whenever Tim Conway did something.
15. If you could write letters to only one person for the rest of your life, who would receive them?
Letters? Do people still do that? I wouldn’t.
I don’t know Old Yeller…
The Carol Burnett Show was fun. You are so right.
You’d be surprised at how many people still write letters. I am a member of the League of Extraordinary PenPals here on Facebook and have many pen pals.
My ex-wife had 4 Finnish grandparents, and I learned a lot from her about the culture.